RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Warble at beginning of RTTY macro

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Warble at beginning of RTTY macro
From: "Vladimir Sidarau" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:04:24 -0400
Certainly I have also noticed this phenomenon during the recent big event. I have heard it at the beginning of every transmission of an US station running with a decent signal. First I thought, it is specific to a particular set up of that station, but then, I believe, I've heard a few similar signals, too. Indeed, it is something pretty new, at least I don't recall having heard it before.

73,
Vlad VE3IAE

---

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Lind" <cxl24@case.edu>