RTTY

[RTTY] FR5ZU/T

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FR5ZU/T
From: N3SL@aol.com (N3SL@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:14:00 EDT
--part1_10.12de0323.28dfb8a8_boundary

Actually, Jack was fairly decent copy on 15m for well over 30 minutes around
1600z, but the problem was TG0R was on 21084, saying "up", and Jack was on
21087.4 and getting clobbered.  To add to the confusion, he was working
simplex, so he had his own pile plus those calling TG0R.  I didn't print
anyone but Europeans getting through while I was listening.  As Don says,
watch other times and bands more favorable to the US.  Interestingly, my FR/T
RTTY QSO was at 1145z on 20m last year with FR/F6KDF/T.  So - as all DXers
know - the band's open when it's open!  GL to all who need him.

73,
Steve

--part1_10.12de0323.28dfb8a8_boundary

<FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">Actually, Jack was
fairly decent copy on 15m for well over 30 minutes around 1600z, but the
problem was TG0R was on 21084, saying "up", and Jack was on 21087.4 and getting
clobbered.&nbsp; To add to the confusion, he was working simplex, so he had his
own pile plus those calling TG0R.&nbsp; I didn't print anyone but Europeans
getting through while I was listening.&nbsp; As Don says, watch other times and
bands more favorable to the US.&nbsp; Interestingly, my FR/T RTTY QSO was at
1145z on 20m last year with FR/F6KDF/T.&nbsp; So - as all DXers know - the
band's open when it's open!&nbsp; GL to all who need him.<BR>
<BR>
73,<BR>
Steve</FONT></HTML>

--part1_10.12de0323.28dfb8a8_boundary--