RTTY

[RTTY] Happy new year

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Happy new year
From: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 06:57:45 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all I wish you and yours a happy new year for 2014. Hope to qso you as often
as I can.
In about one hour from now, I will be in the sartg ny rtty ...

73
Pat  f6fdr

PS: special message to Fabi : forget the cigarette and wine tasting of the
bottle you just won will be great ! I live just near (abt 12km) Châteauneuf du
Pape, Côtes du Rhône and even closer  Vacqueyras and Beaumes de Venise which
may be less famous but even great.

special message to Mike : I was happy to be before you in the rtty 10 meter
2013, it is not every day I can read my callsign b4 yours  !!  ;) ;) ;)

special message to Don : thanks for that nice contest and your important
contribution to my rtty practise.