RTTY

Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!
From: w4gkm@juno.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:24:16 GMT
With all this mention of operators having one than one signal on at one time, I
have question for the reflector.  What about the BARTG Sprint coming up, the
rules state that band changes are limited to 5 minutes, however what about
multi-ops?

Will mult-ops be allowed to change bands at will and are multi-ops permitted
more than one xmitter on at the same time?

I don't recall operating this contest before, so please enlighten me on this so
I won't bring the rath of some of the contest police down on me.

Just want to play by the rules!

Nick
W4GKM