RTTY

[RTTY] Dayton

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:04:23 GMT
It seems we have an unofficial RTTY hotel this year (Ramada North on Little
York RD).  But is there an unofficial or official RTTY watering hole or
restaurant.  I've never stayed at the Ramada North before so for what I know
maybe it has a bar/lounge/restaurant.  But, if not is there a near by place
where people plan to gather?

To me since we have no organized events in conjunction with the Hamvention (not
even a seminar)the least we can do is have a gathering place of some kind.
Hopefully one of the longer term Dayton attendes who knows the territory will
chime in, as last year was my first Dayton and I do not know the area very well.

73 W0ETC