RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Condx for BARTG ??

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Condx for BARTG ??
From: Sven - DD1LI - <dd1li@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:43:32 +0100
Hey all
It's my first try with this contest but I can't say that we have mad
propagations.
in about 5 hours (till now ;-) ) 50 Contacts with 3 Continents  on 3 Band
(40-20-15)
the only poor thing is my Antenne : only 5 m Longwire with MTFT as INV-V under
Rooftop in about 15m asl. running 50W from TS-50.

So hope to hear anyone else tomorrow between F1-Qualifing and the Race or after
the Race......   ;-))

CU
Sven

--