RTTY

[RTTY] OL6X in EA RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] OL6X in EA RTTY Contest
From: "Daniel Glanc" <ok1dig@seznam.cz>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 18:38:17 +0200
EA RTTY Contest

Call: OL6X

Operator(s): OK1DIG

Station: OK1DIG

Class: SOSB/40 HP

QTH: Horka

Operating Time (hrs): 23

 Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

   80:

   40:  506   118

   20:

   15:

   10:

-------------------

Total:  506   118  Total Score = 234,702

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest, the conditions were OK except to NA, the polar path was closed
due to high K and A values on the other hand LP propagation to ZL on sunday
morning was excellent. Managed to break the current WR in QSOs/mults and
score, however I don't think I was the only one (credits to my
competitors)...Thanks to the organizers for a nice contest and to all who
called and had patience with the frequent repeat requests (the receiveing
conditions in central EU are sometimes more than difficult).

RIG: IC756PROIII + OM Power PA

ANT: 4el yagi @ 30m, NVIS dipole @ 4m

73's Daniel OL6X (OK1DIG)