RTTY

Re: [RTTY] ARRL RM-11708 Letter and response

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL RM-11708 Letter and response
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:16:55 -0500
Interesting that the FCC is still accepting comments after the '30 day comment period' period has 'expired'. I wonder if the 'last-place' finishers will be disqualified?

My personal 'Thank you' to all on this forum who sent in a response, regardless of which 'side' you are on.

I think it would be interesting to see how many respondents are actually licensed hams, who could operate in the HF RTTY/Data segments..... vs how many were 'pre-programmed robot-drone' responses from real/imaginary respondents who just echoed what their ARES/ARRL leaders/masters told them?

Now, we have to prepare for the ARRL's attack-dog attempts to discredit anything said against the proposal........

73, HNY,

Ben - WB2RHM