RTTY

[RTTY] Certified Brag-free(tm) (Re: New RTTY Operators

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Certified Brag-free(tm) (Re: New RTTY Operators
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:00:19 -0600
On Jan 8, 2008 2:49 PM, jeff stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com> wrote:
> No brag files seen in this RU, but I do see them now and again in
> contests. A real buzzkill. In fact, I've often thought about starting
> a movement to do away with them completely even for casual contacts -
> "Certified Brag-Free" or something. I mean, when you meet a person
> face to face you don't say "Hi I'm Jeff and I have an iPhone running
> version 1.1.2 firmware!"

You're right.  I'll delete mine out of MMTTY tonight ....  where do I
get my icon for my website????  :-)

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR