RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Call history file for RTTY Roundup

To: "reflector RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Digital Reflector N1MM" <n1mmlogger-digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Call history file for RTTY Roundup
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 09:59:47 -0700
A call history file in N1MM format is now available for download at the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club Web Site. The file is here:
http://www.arizonaoutlaws.net/downloadable/2015US-VE_RTTY_CallHistory.csv

The file, with its .csv extension, will load into N1MM if you choose "All Files" in the file extension selector box. Or, you can rename the file with a .txt extension.

The MasterttyPLUS.scp RTTY database file that I mentioned yesterday is also on the Outlaw Web Site here:
http://www.arizonaoutlaws.net/downloadable/MasterttyPLUS_20141229.scp

Check out the Outlaws web site while you are there. The home page is here:
http://www.arizonaoutlaws.net/

Happy New Year, and I hope to see you all in the Roundup!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.