RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Commercial Interfaces

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Commercial Interfaces
From: Alex <alex@kr1st.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:55:54 -0500
Hi Don,

Make sure she gets a Windows 8 Pro tablet if you want to run the current flock of Amateur Radio software, and not a Windows RT tablet.

With the latest update of Airlink Express I can confirm that the microHam interface (I think it was the micro keyer II) will work on Windows 8 Pro. This is not to plug AE; just merely stating what has been reported to me. I don't have a microHam interface myself, but someone tested this for me.

73,
--Alex KR1ST

On 2012-12-10 11:18, Don Bergmark wrote:
The wife is getting a win 8 tablet for Christmas and I want to be on the same windows platform. I sure hope Microham can get their software up and
running on WIN 8, ASAP.

Don
W9NGA