RTTY

Re: [RTTY] VA1CHP BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VA1CHP BARTG Spring RTTY Contest
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:08:11 +0000
Hi Rich,

I sent my log to the contest sponsor yesterday and made a remark that
the 10 characters for the call field in their cabrillo template are not
enough for regular calls like EA7/DG9FK/P.

John, GW4SKA, answered that there will be no reduction of the points
because of shortened calls due to the missing place in the cabrillo format.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ