RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Have RTTY ops become SSB ops?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Have RTTY ops become SSB ops?
From: Jim Steel <jim.steel@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:01:14 +0000
Hi guys,
            I don't post in this forum very often but feel the need too
now....I guess the general lack of discipline in society is reflected in
operating practices in general. In the short time I've been licensed [7
years] I've noticed a deterioration in operating practices that saddens
me and I feel its only going to get worse. Can we stop it? I don't think
so... but I can stand my corner, continue to use good operating
practices and hope that those less disciplined than myself take notice
and learn to operate in a more responsible manner.
                                              Hope to see y'all in this
Saturday's OK RTTY contest.

Jim Steel
M0ZAK