RTTY

Re: [RTTY] cheating

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] cheating
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:31:36 -0400
Of course Bill is a notoriously anti-technology and anti-SO2R
with nothing useful to add to the discussion.  He's practiced
"if you don't like the message, attack the messenger" for a
long time.

Anyone who has changed calls recently and has no real antennas
in not likely to be in Bill's logs.  I certainly don't find
W6WRT in the 25 - 35 year old logs from my very successful M/2
station back on Ohio.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV