RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Post Roundup comments

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Post Roundup comments
From: "Andy Swiffin" <a.l.swiffin@dundee.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:01:28 +0000
<AANLkTinYd341rbXMHJgYP+uLgpLo_CATfjRGT7p5zt=U@mail.gmail.com>, NQ4S
<NQ4S@arrl.net> wrote:
> Those of us without a narrow filter (minimum 400 Hz on my TS-2000)
> appreciate every bit of spread between signals.  Far too many times I'd be
> trying to work one signal when another would come up less than 100Hz away
> and drown it out.

How only 400hz?  My Ts2000 goes down to 250hz  in FSK  (please tell me you're
not using AFSK!)

I'm using a g4zlp digimaster pro+ interface and with the ts2000 that gives me
CW FSK, CAT and Audio for PSK or the SSB DVK all from one USB port (and the
soundcard) on my laptop.   True FSK with the ts2000 is such a delight to use
after what I used to put up with!

Regards
Andy
gm8oeg