RTTY

Re: [RTTY] bartg sprint 75 sv1dpi

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] bartg sprint 75 sv1dpi
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 00:01:14 -0500
I have programmed two new keys into my contest logger... 45 Baud and 75
Baud... I will be able to change speeds at the click of a macro button.

The CQWW RTTY rules, Section III, Item 12 states "Only Baudot mode is
permitted" but it does not set a specific speed limit.

It is easy enough to hear the difference between 45 and 75 Baud to be
able to click one or the other buttons!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN