RTTY

Re: [RTTY] WPX funnies

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX funnies
From: Bill <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:20:31 -0600
I have hit the wrong macro key a number of time....actually many number
of times.
When I see a message like that; I just assume that the other stations
did that also.

I have a keyboard with big paddles keys on either end. All those paddle
type keys are assigned a macro.
Left side for 'Run', right side for S&P.
Nice bright characters on each paddle-key

I still hit the wrong one ....frequently!

On 2/14/12 10:12 AM, Alejandro V. XE1EE wrote:
> I don't know what some operarators think, but I have seen this many, many
> times.
>
> I'm calling CQ TEST and the normal answer is like:
>
> CQ TEST de XE1EE XE1EE
> DE XX1XXX
> I answer: XX1XX 599 001 001 TU
> .. that's the normal behavior, but often I see this:
>
> CQ TEST de XE1EE XE1EE
> de XX1XX 599 123 123 123 tu 73
>
> This guy is sending his report before I confirmed I have listened and sent
> my report. Have anyone experienced this?
>
> *********************
> XE1EE
> Alejandro Valdez O.
> DXCC RTTY, SSB&  CW
> Mixed, 10, 15, 20&  40
> WAS, TPA&  WAC
> www.dxxe.org
> www.qsl.net/xe1ee
> Twiter: @xe1ee
>
> +++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
> No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
> Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
> ** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
> electrons were terribly inconvenienced**

After I cook the vegetables, what do I do with the wheelchairs