RTTY

[RTTY] RM-11392

To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: [RTTY] RM-11392
From: af2c@njdxa.org
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:42:15 -0500
If I understand RM-11392 correctly:

It looks like a new approach is being taken by relative to automated
digital systems...Using reverse psychology.

It is my belief that by changing the question to indicate NOT in favor,
will tend to NOT draw comments from those who in favor of
RM-11392.  Interesting tactic!  They are going to get this through by
utilizing the inaction of those who believe that the proponents of
automated (robot systems) are sleeping.  In all actuality...It is those who
managed to keep these systems from becoming a problem in the past.

Wake up!

73,
Jay/AF2C

RM-11392

Well if you are all in favor of the proposal please go to the comments link
and express that you are in favor of this proposal as it stand right now the
pactor and Ale people have 3-1 margin of people who oppose the
resolution....

73's Rick n2AMG

I am in favor of the resolution.

Neal