RTTY

[RTTY] AEA PC-PAKRATT for Windows V2.00 Software

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] AEA PC-PAKRATT for Windows V2.00 Software
From: John Tipka <W8UL@insight.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:24:26 -0500
A plea for help!!!! I had a power outage while using the diskette for the software above and the software is now corrupt. I was loading up a new computer for packet and then poof.... I could use Windows Hyperterminal but prefer the PAKratt for the PK-900.

I had S/N 10373 on 3.5" diskette media. Does anybody still use this version? Is there a chance somebody could send it to me by snail or a zipped e-mail attachment?

73, John W8UL