RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Mouse performance

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Mouse performance
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:36:05 -0600
I normally prefer the trackballs. For gaming they don't work as well for me so the switch.

I have been using the logitech cordless trackballs for quite some time with no isuses withe delays or latency or whatever you want to call it. They need to be cleaned pretty frequently and the XYL has managed to wear out one of the clickie switches after many years of use. I only use the trackballs on trips with the laptop etc.

Mike W0MU

On 3/19/2015 2:01 PM, Bill Turner wrote:
Not that it really matters, but I'm surprised how many folks like the
trackball. I have tried it a couple of times but greatly prefer the
conventional mouse. Different strokes, as they say.

73, Bill W6WRT