RTTY

[RTTY] Ten Ten Digital QSO Party This Weekend May 1-2

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Ten Ten Digital QSO Party This Weekend May 1-2
From: Tim Goeppinger <timgep@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
I had a lot of fun in the Ten Ten CW QSO Party last weekend.  I worked
New Zealand, Panama, and East Coast US.

Tough condix are predicted for this weekend, but lets see if we can get
some RTTY activity going on 10 meters.

The contest runs 48 hours 0000 May 1 thru 2359 May 2, and will be all
digital modes (PSK, RTTY etc).

You do not need to be a Ten Ten member or have a number to participate.
Certificates are only awarded to paid Ten Ten members.

Exchange is Name, QTH (State, Province or Country) and 10-10 number
if you have one.

Here are the rules
http://www.ten-ten.org/Forms/QSOPartyRules_05312009.pdf

Hope to see you on 10.

Tim K6GEP

Disclaimer:
I am not a representative of Ten Ten International.