RTTY

Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Comments

To: <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Comments
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:28:37 -0900
Wow, cutting it a bit too close. Just got my comments filed and the FCC web page says, "Your submission has been accepted." Now lets hope someone reads it!

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Jay WS7I
Sent: December 22, 2013 11:58 AM
To: rtty@contesting.com

The deadline is pretty flexible and usually comments come along plus or
minus.  They rarely cut folks off exactly on time.  At least through
close of business tomorrow, plus then reply comments.

On 12/22/2013 12:54 PM, Peter Laws wrote:
On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Kok Chen <chen@mac.com> wrote:

It makes me believe that a breathing human actually pulls it together.
I'm sure it's vetted to eliminate obvious defects like being
unreadable, etc.  Mine were accepted this morning and I really want to
believe that the system has the deadline encoded and that it would be
automatically refused if it was past the deadline.