RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Software question

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Software question
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:00:23 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:28:37 -0700, Dave wrote:

> were I starting on DXLab
>now, it would be platform-independent as a matter of course.

>suspect that's also true of N1MM.
>
>       73,
>
>           Dave, AA6YQ

REPLY:
That raises a couple of questions.

1. If you were starting DXLab now, making it platform-independent, could you
incorporate MMTTY into it? In other words, can MMTTY be made to run on other
platforms?

and

2. I only know a little about virtual machines. If I wanted to experiment with
this, could you suggest an appropriate virtual machine for DXLab?

Thanks,

73, Bill W6WRT