RTTY

[RTTY] 2015 Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2015 Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:01:40 -0500
Good afternoon and hope everyone’s well.  I just received confirmation that the
RTTY Contest Dinner price will be the same as last year, as is the menu.  Here
is the link to the RTTY Contest Dinner website with the associated info on
dinner selection, time, price, etc.  http://rttycontestdinner.com
Please pass this on to those that you know that are interested in RTTY, those
that think they might like to get into it, clubs, etc.  Don, AA5AU, will you
please post the link on your website again as you did last year?  Thank you!

The preferred method of payment is PayPal.  Despite what the webpage says, we
will not be mailing out tickets.  If you like, bring a copy of your PayPal
receipt, but if you forget yours or elect not to, I’ll have a copy of each
receipt there with me.  It was real easy last year, however, if you have any
dietary restrictions, I need to know that when you buy your tickets and not
after you’re already seated at the table.  If you wish to be seated with
someone else, please let me know that in advance by email.  Obviously, if you
purchase 2 or more tickets, I know to seat you all together.  Some have already
sent me email requests for seating and a handful have already paid, which is
fine.

Ticket orders must be placed before May 1, 2015 and there will not be any
tickets sold at the door.  PayPal is ready so registration for the dinner is
officially open now!

Please take the time to thank Tim, K3LR, Teri, K8MNJ and Scott, KA9FOX when you
have the opportunity.  Tim and Teri are handling the hotel negotiations and
arrangements for the dinner and Scott has once again graciously designed and
hosted the web page at QTH.com.  There are several people involved in making
this Dayton experience enjoyable and memorable.

Please come join us!

73’….Fred, WW4LL