RTTY

Re: [RTTY] software

To: Gedking@aol.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] software
From: Dieselcar <dieselcar@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:46:53 -0500 (EST)
 Hi,

I ran 2m RTTY AutoStart  for more than 15 years starting about 1975. I became
of tired seeing black boxes at the end of lines on my yellow roll of paper.
Therefore, I installed an AUTO CR/LF in both Models 28KSR and 28ASR. Old GREEN
KEY'ers know about the STUNTBOX.

I still have above machines along wid a 14 RE-PERFORATOR.  Imagine leaving a
Model 28ASR on AUTOSTART copying RTTY signals on a R-392/URR Receiver tuned to
UPI,  or AP or REUTERS all day while I was at work. When I returned home, there
was an un-edit copy of daily news on my Teletype Machine. Glad that I had an
auto paper winder. HI HI

Old GREEN KEYERS know that backdrop or background noise while Walter Cronkite
was giving news was Model 28's.

Hey!  This subject is about software. Hummm!  Flashback!

ue Rick W4UEF ex WB2UEF