RTTY

[RTTY] 2004 CQ magazine Contest Survey

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2004 CQ magazine Contest Survey
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:44:05 EDT

All--

I am pleased to announce the running of my 2004 CQ Contest Survey. You are
encouraged to participate and make your opinions known.

The survey is available from two primary sources:

1) The August edition of CQ magazine (see my contest column)
2) On-line via the Web on K8CX's <hamgalley.com> site. The URL to  submit
your response is: _http://hamgallery.com/survey/_
(http://hamgallery.com/survey/)

Please take a few minutes and join in on the action. I expect to  publish the
final survey results in my column later this fall.

73 John, K1AR