RTTY

Re: [RTTY] PSK31 friendly user program?

To: "'Andrei Stchislenok'" <asnp3d@gmail.com>,"'RTTY'" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PSK31 friendly user program?
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:58:15 -0500
Andrei,

Be sure to have a look at MMVARI software as well. I have recently switched
over to it and found the programme to work extremely well.  The MMVARI
programme works well with my microHAM interface and with the MMD bridge I
can also use it with my DXBASE logging software. If you are familiar with
MMTTY for RTTY, then the learning curve for MMVARI is almost flat.

It would be an added bonus if someone would write an interface for it to use
with the WriteLog contesting software. I do understand MMVARI already
directly interfaces with some of the other logging programmes.

Hope to work you when you are in Nicaragua.

Good DX,
Eric - VE3GSI