RTTY

[RTTY] Re: Rtty and Ritty

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: Rtty and Ritty
From: Richard Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:52:21 -0500
Charlie, KI5XP

At first I thought it was me only but I have found my PK-232 with the really
old MacRATT software copies RTTY much better than any sound card application
I have tried. I  have even tried MMTTY running under Virtual PC. If there is
a new one with a weak signal that I really want to work, I use the PK-232 vs
the sound card applications.

I feel most people use the sound card technology because it is easy rather
than better.  It does not surprise me that your KAM out performed the sound
card.

Dick, AA5VU