RTTY

[RTTY] 2012 Dakota Division Plaque

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2012 Dakota Division Plaque
From: Dan Karg <dkarg@ekarg.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:02:44 -0600
I'd like to thank Don AA5AU for sponsoring the 2012 Dakota Division SO
LP plaque. This plaque is in memory of Jules, W2JGR who was a
Minnesota resident for a long time before he passed away.
I was able to help Jules a few times at his place with some computer
setup issues he was having trouble with.
The plaque is very nice. While I can't say I have it on the wall yet
it is going to look nice there.

I'll be looking for everybody this coming weekend.
Get those gears lubricated and the green keys polished !.

--
Dan K0TI