RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Fwd: Arizona Outlaws RTTY Call History Source?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: Arizona Outlaws RTTY Call History Source?
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 12:13:17 -0500
See, what happens is that folks who use the Call History File (and blindly
believe it) are the same folks who submit their now-incorrect logs for the
next years call history file.

Reminds me, There was an example from some specialty in exotic African
Zoology where some huge mistake was copied from reference to textbook to
reference to review article to textbook for over a hundred years even
though it was blatantly wrong.

Tim N3QE