RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Scott & David Rude

To: RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Scott & David Rude
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 13:57:40 -0600
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 12:38 PM, David Cole <dave@nk7z.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't leave, defend your point!  No one is mad at you, they just
> disagree with something you said.  I honestly disagree with you here, I
> see no way you could tell that your score was not impacted, while I can
> make a convincing argument that it was...

Well, some people have thinner skin than others.  Whatever.

Now, about not working people, that is something I'd like to be able
do (unless they are operating from P5).

Is there a way, in MMTTY and/or N1MM Logger- to have a LID filter of
some sort?  Something that would, say, flag a call with a different
color if the person was On The List?