RTTY

Re: [RTTY] ARRL BOD minutes published

To: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL BOD minutes published
From: Mark n2qt <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:56:11 -0500
Thank you for noting the availability of the 2015 committee reports at
http://www.arrl.org/committee-reports

These have much more information than the abbreviated comments in the BOD
minutes.
The Bandplanning committee for instance has specifics as to extending the 80M
digital/cw
sub band as well as their recommendations for the other hf bands.

Remember the ARRL prides itself as a representative democracy, to wit;

"ARRL is a representative democracy — its members control its policies through
the power of the ballot. "

So be informed, express your opinions and be heard.

Mark. N2QT