RTTY

[RTTY] Dayton 2003 - Foreign Hams

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton 2003 - Foreign Hams
From: ws7i at hotmail.com (Jay WS7I)
Date: Tue Feb 4 12:47:31 2003
Hi Gang,

Seems to be a bit of confusion. Guess I am not quite as organized as Dale
Sinner, but he did all of this for years.  Foreign RTTY guys need to email
me direct from the address on the RTTY Journal page for further
instructions.

We do have in place some procedures that will make it a bit easier for you,
just like Dale always had.

http://www.rttyjournal.com/dayton

Jay WS7I

I do not answer nor receive any email to this address. Only read the
reflecdtor here all else is blocked. Good spam filters on hotmail!