RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Digital Operators Band Plan Committee - Current thoughts and

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Digital Operators Band Plan Committee - Current thoughts and status
From: Terry <ab5k@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:05:00 -0500
The wording that I saw was:  "A RTTY, data or multiplexed emission using an
unspecified digital code under the limitations listed in§ 97.309(b) of this
part also may be transmitted."   I assume that was added to allow Pactor 4.
If one is interfered with it would be nice to hear a CW ID rather than try
and find a high dollar TNC to identify the interference.   I am probably be
missing something in the interpretation of the wording in the partition.