RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Dayton 2008 RTTY Dinner? Let's do it

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dayton 2008 RTTY Dinner? Let's do it
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:41:58 -0500
Seems to me that Thursday night looks less occupied.
Indeed, there are two major Dinners - DX and Contest on Friday and Saturday
evenings.
OK, let's do it on Thursday evening then. (Unless majority will vote for the
other day.)
19:00 EST plus -minus sounds OK?
Any nice places in mind? Not far from Crowne Plaza Hotel?

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2008/1/17, Jim McDonald <jim@n7us.net>:

> The Topband dinner is also on Friday night.  There's just too much to do!
>
> Jim N7US

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D
WAS RTTY #455 (all via LoTW)