RTTY

[RTTY] 24 bit sound card

To: RTTY Refector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 24 bit sound card
From: Brad Wilcox <bkwilcox@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:43:29 -0700
Dave,

I just upgraded my computer and found a Creative SBLive 24 Bit card on
sale for under $20.00.  I thoughtI would be smart and install the
extra soundcard to
have for digital HF, and the one on the motherboard for my son's games, etc.

The sound card on the motherboard (Asus A7N8X-E DX)passed the sound
check program 7f, but the Creativecard did not.

Nevertheless, I did use it in the NA Sprint last week and it seemed
fine with no compatibility problems with the motherboard card, and
that's the only thing I was
concerned about.

Brad - KJ7NO