RTTY

Re: [RTTY] single op, 1 radio, 2 recvrs

To: "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] single op, 1 radio, 2 recvrs
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:38:45 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:16:22 -0400, "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>
wrote:

>Ed, you hit on the most amazing thing.  The main objectors to SO2R not being
>in a different category have never tried it.  If they had, I think the
>objections would stop.  John, WA9ALS

FWIW, I operated five or six contests using two radios back in the
'90s when it first became popular. It did increase my score but I just
didn't and don't care for it. Nothing wrong with it for those who like
it, just as some people like to run amplifiers (me) and some don't.

I would not want to run HP and compete against LP/QRP. I would cream
them every time and that would not be fun at all. Same with one radio
vs two.

Bill W6WRT