SD-User

[SD-User] first tries with SD

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] first tries with SD
From: "Dieter Klaschka" <dieter.dl2bqd@addcom.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:31:52 +0200
Hello,
   Pse let me introduce to the group:
Dieter, DL2BQD qrp  Gqrp , MEGS; qth:Schwedt on the river Oder
80 miles NE of Berlin,
these are my first line here.

Dave, G3YMC, gave me some  first hints on SD usage but I would like to
ask some additional questions.
I did the first experiments with SD
to put in the calls for the RSGB Low Power ctest recently
(using type 11/no mults/ pre- entered 10 pts per qso)
Q. Is it right that I have
 to edit the .ALL list  manually  after the ctest
to get the
15 pts for a call/p or  /m(qrp),
 the 10 pts for 'simple qrp'
and 5 pts for 'others'  ?
(SD counted 5 for each contact, marking the dupes properly)
So I did sth wrong, didn't I?

I would like to use SDI this  weekend, just for a try.
As far as I understood the doc file the procedure in logging
itself is the very same as with SD .
Q. Before I will start logging must I load or dwnld some other files ?
(to be sure I will  use a paper log  anyway, hi)
.
Sry for my silly questions,
any hint will be welcome.
72! Dieter