SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Fw: [CQ-Contest] Survey

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Fw: [CQ-Contest] Survey
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:05:39 -0500
Good Morning Paul,

I took the survey this morning, & was VERY pleased to give Super Dupe a
shameless plug in the process, too...!

I have actually grown quite accustomed to the use of your software, & for
that I am extremely grateful...oh, I had my doubts initially (illiterate
computer lout that I am), but I'm so glad now that I carried on, with your
able guidance & support, of course!

The fact that the surveyors never listed your programme (at least, I never
saw it!) as a possible choice --- beyond "OTHER"...! --- was distressing. I
think everyone who uses & enjoys Super Dupe should take the 5 minutes it
might take to complete the survey, & show their support for, & solidarity
with, the gentleman who created it!

My thanks & best wishes, both, & vy

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ