SD-User

[SD-User] Summary window

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Summary window
From: "iz2eju" <iz2eju@libero.it>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:41:42 +0100
Hello and season greetings to all !
I am running Win XP pro SP2 and SD 12.07. I made a setup for an talian contest,
using type 4 (area code) and a custom MLT file (basically, the same that
non-Italy stations use during ARI Int.). I noticed that, in the summary window,
the count of multipliers is not updated, unless I close and restart SD; but
they stay fixed, don't increase. QSOs and points are OK, and multipliers in the
multipliers window, on the right, are OK. The only wrong number is the
multiplier. What error I have made in the setup ?
Second question: in this contest, we use only 40 and 80 m. How can I say to SD
to use only these bands ?
Thank you for the help, 73 from Rik IZ2EJU