SD-User

[SD-User] IOTA 04

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] IOTA 04
From: "Dieter Klaschka" <dieter.dl2bqd@addcom.de>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:31:16 +0200
Good afternoon,
    I have just sent in my cabrillo of the IOTA ctest.
The online logging worked jolly good as well as the creation of
cabrillo  and ADIF.
It needed some time since this is my very first online log
(rig not connected to SD, Kent key!!)
But all saved a lot of time, anyway.

My experience:
To give a contest name it is useful not to use space.
IOTA..04  or IOTA.04 will cause difficulties , at least with my
memory - better IOTA04.
Due to Murphy  I first mixed them up.

I could not import the ADIF file into my MASTER.LOG
which has an ADIF import function but announced an abortion due to
false ADIF standard.
But I will  have the reason found out by the writer of the log.

So far: very satisfied, Paul.
TNX.

72! Dieter.DL2BQD