SD-User

[ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20070105 (5Jan 2007

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20070105 (5Jan 2007)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 01:58:53 -0000
Thanks to everyone who responded to my recent call for the logs!

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was created out of 3,097,208 QSOs from 2,773 logs (both
new records!). The full data set contained 115,169 unique calls resulting in
a master.dta file of 40,165 calls after filtering.

The files can be downloaded individually or in a complete package as a zip
file.

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd@contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

Enjoy!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - If you find bad calls in the SCP files, let me know about it!