SD-User

[SD-User] Loss of registration

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Loss of registration
From: Michael Greenwood via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 22:19:41 +0000
Hi,
Just finished the 80m SSB cc contest. I shutdown SD and returned later to
process the log in SD check. When I re-opened the contest an error message
appeared informing me that the registration did not match my callsign. SD
invited me register and went into demo mode. On examining the .ALL file, my
call was missing from the top of the page above my name.
I had created the contest earlier in the day and when I opened to use it, the
same thing happened, so I created a new contest and everything worked until I
closed and re-opened that contest. The .ALL file has all the contacts listed ok.
Some help needed please to try and work out what is happening.
Thanks.

Best regards Mike.