SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SAC Log upload Rejected

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SAC Log upload Rejected
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:05:53 +0100 (BST)
Thank you Dave & Paul.

I did find the SAC support address last night and sent them a mail. They
responded today advising that they have amended my header and the log is now
accepted.

Apparently there should have been a hyphen between Single and Op. I am not at
home

for a couple of days to run  SD Check to see that is something I mussed up, it
probably was as no-one else has reported any problems, apart from Sam LY5W who
didn't read the rules properly.

73  Brian.