SD-User

[SD-User] SOS pse

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SOS pse
From: ian via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 16:00:04 -0400

 At the end of my first 2 hour session in the BERU test I wrongly entered a
call in the log for which no QSO ensued. I put /Z after the call and it duly
disappeared after restarting SD. However I found that the program had restarted
the log at QSO 001 and therefore it was impossible to continue. After flapping
a bit I created a new log in SD with 16 dummy QSOs in it to bring it up to the
correct serial number and then continued to the end of the contest.

I now have a log in two parts with all the corresponding files. The first log
is CC2018 with 16 valid QSOs and the second is CC2018B with the remaining 85
valid QSOs plus the initial 16 dummy QSOs to bring the QSO tally and numbering
in line. The first valid QSO has the wrong time due to the muddle following the
discovery that the QSO numbers had restarted at 001.

1. I assume I can /Z to remove the dummy QSOs in log CC2018B
2. Is there any way of correcting the wrong time of one QSO?
3. Will there be any way of merging the two logs to make a Cabrillo entry?

Advice please

Ian G3KZR

iansdavies@aol.com