SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SDI and Russian EU Ref Numbers

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDI and Russian EU Ref Numbers
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:22:59 +0100
On 29 Jul 2007 at 15:59, THOMAS TAYLOR wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>   During the 2007 IOTA Contest, SDI performed in its usual excellent
>   manner - but I experienced a problem with a couple fo QSOs.
>
>   When logging RI1AA, SDI showed EU... for completion   and I typed in
>   133 ro make it EU133.    No Problem. However when logging RK3MWL/1
>   and RI1CA - both who were saying they were EU133, once I hit ENTER
>   after their Serial Number, the QSO was entered into the log -
>   without giving me the opportunity to mark them as EU133 ( 15
>   pointers instead of 3 pointers ). Is there a solution please?
>
>   73 de Tom / G0PSE

Have you already worked them on a different band and logged them
without an IOTA reference? In these situations SD will assume the
previous QSO details were correct. You could get to the IOTA field by
using the tab key but it would probably object if you tried to change
it. Once you have worked a station it takes the same information for
subsequent QSOs with that station, if wrong you must edit the .ALL or
cabrillo afterwards.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com