SD-User

[SD-User] Fwd: SD logger (Lang:EN)

To: "SD-User@contesting.com" <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Fwd: SD logger (Lang:EN)
From: Dieter <dl2bqd@swschwedt.de>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:29:34 +0200
Hi , all, dear Paul,
   I wondered that eQSL mentioned that SD is not listed when I wanted to
upload ADIF.
Paul always wants to mention the program when we use it.
I forward the answer of the administrator.
73!  Dieter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:        SD logger (Lang:EN)
Datum:  Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:48:48 +0000 (GMT)
Von:    Support1@eqsl.cc
An:     DL2BQD@swschwedt.de

Please contact the author of the program if you want the program registered. We
have a registration form that the author fills out. Subsequently, the author
can update the feature list of the program using his eQSL account.

73,
VE3FWF
Support Volunteer

At 16:34 01-Jun-2012 you wrote:

Hi,During ADIF upload the programm mentioned that SuperDuper Logger is not in
your  list and I should tell you please to put it in.
Thanks, 73!  Dieter  DL2BQD  using SD for contests (Please do not delete or
change this [TRACKID=EQNNP257661F] so we can track our conversation!)