SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Rig Control in V17.06

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Rig Control in V17.06
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 17:39:02 +0100
Yes it is, 8HQ was the minimum that would cause it.

I have took the easy option, I abandoned SD and am carrying on with
N1MM. Took me no longer than 5 minutes to export an ADIF of my log,
import it into N1MM and then rescore. Working painlessly, even
conditions seemed to improve (but still pretty dire)..

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com