SD-User

[SD-User] V17.22 glitch

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] V17.22 glitch
From: Dave Lindsay <gm4hqf@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:25:13 +0000
Further to my last message I noticed the following strange happening in SD V17.22

When I worked RT9X the letters KS were inserted between the received number and the 4 points cored.

This also happened with RT9S when IN was inserted and R9FT when again KS was entered. The QSO's were in CW mode. USA state abbreviations coming from somewhere.

They are in the ALL file and I notice they are also in the Cabrillo file. Anyone else come across this?

Dave, GM4HQF

---
Virus Database (VPS): 131216-0, 16/12/2013
Tested on: 16/12/2013 12:25:17