SD-User

[SD-User] DARC Xmas

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] DARC Xmas
From: Gerard F6EEQ <F6EEQ@UFT.NET>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 09:10:38 +0100
Hi there!

I made some contact during last DARC Xmas contest, and I found some difficulties with DOK correction.

I have been unable to correct the DOK in the log, although new DOK were accepted normally during contacts exchange and added in the list .

When I wanted to correct a DOK SD said "state not valid" .
I tried several time on several contacts and had always the same warning.

Thank you for correction or tell me if I did wrong!
Thanks for your nice soft.

--
73 de Gerard, F6EEQ
UFT 270